Acer in Education
Acer has a global commitment to the education sector and understands that preparing our 21st-century learners for real world challenges necessitates the use of versatile technology.
Our objective is to help improve academic achievement and encourage skills like creativity, problem solving, communication, and analytical thinking to prepare students for the competitive, global, digital marketplace.
As global leader in personal computing solutions, Acer is focused on aiding in the accomplishment of these objectives by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the global education community that suit all technology needs and infrastructure requirements.
Acer’s BYOD Program is designed to provide the following benefits to students and parents.
- Provides students with a personalised learning experience
- Makes students more engaged and excited to learn
- Students work together more effectively on class assignments and projects
- Provides training with software that students will encounter in the workforce
- Allows flexibility and personal freedom of choice in selection of computing platform
- Affordable, latest technology
- Lower cost of course texts
- 3 Year On-Site Warranty and Support Services
- Online Direct Payment
Acer's Education BYOD product offering includes a range of Tablets, Chromebooks, Notebooks, Desktop PC's, LCD monitors, Data Projectors, Accessories, Accessories and Services.